Sunday 8 February 2009

Project 365




I've been busy this summer with the usual thousand-and-one things that make up a rural woman's life. I didn't make a New Year's resolution on New Year's day this year, either, but one came to me two days later. What better than try to take a photo a day to post on Flickr. So somehow it has happened.

I missed the first two days of the year but I've managed to do it consistently since and in doing so, I've started learning quite a few things about my new camera. I can't say I've mastered it yet and I often have to read up in the book before I can get a reasonable shot! But I'm starting to learn and my eyes are much more open for the interesting shot.These are a few shots that didn't make the cut! Here's the link - http://www.flickr.com/photos/23851662@N03/

The only problem is that I don't really have time to keep my blog updated! So here's to 2009 and 365 photos - well, 363 anyway!

1 comment:

Fer said...

Oooo! I did not know this! I shall have to trot over for a look-see.

Love the sheep photo!